I’m a sucker for anything with peanut butter. Add some protein to the mix and I’m sold. This recipe is good to have handy when you’re surrounded by sweets! So this Halloween, make and share these little treats as you celebrate!
- 2 cups creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 2 scoops protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
**Add in candy corn, chocolate chips, or your favorite candy pieces if you have room in your macros for it!**
- In a large bowl, mix to together peanut butter, protein powder, bananas, and flax seed.
- Mold the mixture into walnut-sized balls and place them in a container lined with parchment to separate the layers.
- Freeze at least 2 hours before serving, best if frozen overnight
~255 Calories: 15 grams of Fat, 15 grams of Carbs, 15 grams of protein