The price of protein bars is ridiculous but so is carrying around a chicken breast in your pocket. After many trial and errors, I have made a recipe that will be repeated regularly. Only four ingredients and it tastes good? Sounds to good to be true!
No Bake Protein Bars
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 cups of the protein powder of your choice
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1-2 cups of honey/agave/coconut oil
- Grind your oats into oat flour. (I used my coffee grinder, but you can use a bullet, blender, or average food processor.)
- Mix ground oats and protein powder.
- Add peanut butter and your choice of stickiness(honey/agave/coconut oil) and get ready for a killer arm workout. **I blew up my food processor making these, so trust me that doing it by hand is the way to go!**
- Once you have the ingredients thoroughly mixed, ending in a huge ball of deliciousness, press the mixture flat into a glass pan or a pan lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and enjoy!