Whatever’s in the fridge salads are notoriously easy. Play around with ingredients you like.
Ingredients (per serving):
-6 oz. Chicken Breast (pre-baked, grilled, or crock potted)
-1/4 cup Chopped Carrots
-1/4 cup Copped Red Onion
-1/4 cup Chopped Bell Peppers
-1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes
¼ cup Chopped Cucumber
– 2 tbls. Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Avocado Oil Mayo
- Bake and chop chicken.
- Chop carrots, red onion, cucumbers, and bell peppers.
- Mix chicken with chopped carrots, onion, and bell peppers. (I add the cucumbers and tomatoes after the fact to avoid the mixture getting watery.)
- Coat mixture with your favorite mayo.
- Chill for 1-3 hours.
* Eat on a bed of mixed greens or stuff in halved tomatoes or peppers