- Salmon Fillet
- Cajun Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Set airfryer to 375℉, preheat for 5 minutes.
- Season the fillet with a pinch of Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cut lime into slices and place 2-3 slices on the salmon.
- Place in the airfryer basket and set timer to 8 minutes. The internal temp of the fish should be at least 145℉. Once it’s flaky, you will know it’s done.
- Squeeze lime juice from the remaining piece of lime, remove the lime slices and enjoy!
The seasoning measurements for this recipe are pretty subjective. I tend to be generous with the Cajun seasoning, but you can use as much or as little as you’d like. I tested this recipe with only 1 salmon fillet, however, my airfryer can hold two fillets this size, so in the future, I will make more than 1 at a time. If you don’t have an airfryer, your oven will work just fine! It may take a bit longer, but 15 minutes at 375℉ should do the trick. Just remember to bring the fish up to at least 145℉.