Makes: 2 servings Serving Size: 1 Cup
- 1 Peach (or 1 Cup canned peaches in fruit juice), diced
- ½ Cup Blueberries, divided
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Water
- Almond Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Chop and combine peaches, ½ of the blueberries, vanilla, cinnamon, flaxseed, oats, and water in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until the oats reach your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with remaining blueberries, walnuts, almond butter, and maple syrup.