Makes: 8 Servings Serving Size: 1.5 Cups
- 1 Pound Baby Yellow/Red potatoes, halved
- 3 Ears Corn, cut in thirds
- 1 Ring Spicy Sausage (Like Andouille), sliced
- 1 Pound Shrimp
- 1 Lemon
- 3 Cloves Garlic, diced
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Parboil potatoes, toss corn in for the last 5 minutes.
- Arrange sausage, potatoes, shrimp, and corn on a large baking sheet.
- Melt butter with garlic, mix in old bay seasoning. Pour butter mixture over the ingredients on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and sausage is browned.
- Garnish with lemon and parsley.